New guidance from the Governor, along with our interest to continually improve the guest experience, has us changing some of the ways we operate in January and beyond. Here is the key information we want all our guests to understand.
Pre-Booking Required: All day tickets (skiing, snowboarding and tubing), lessons, and rentals must be booked prior to arrival. Guests will not be able to purchase these services at the window.Season pass holders can go directly to the slopes without a reservation. X3 Cards, 4th Grade Passports and Industry Passes can be redeemed at the window without a reservation.
Ticket Limits: We are reducing our daily ticket limits for both the mountain and tubing which makes pre-booking tickets even more important.
Mountain Hours: Weare open daily 10am to 9pm. All chairlifts and ropes open at 10am on Saturdays and Sundays. Monday to Friday our chairlifts and ropes will open in a staggered pattern:
Monday to Friday Chairlift & Rope Schedule:
10am: Chair 2, Front Stage Rope and Conveyor
11:30am: Chair 1
12:30pm: Chair 4, Back Stage Rope, Main Stage Rope
Additional Hours on MLK Jr. and Presidents' Day
- Eagle's Nest: Eagle’s Nest will be open daily from 10am to 9pm. Eagle’s Nest capacity will be limited, bags are not allowed, and we ask our guests spend a maximum of 45 minutes in the venue.
- Cam's Café: Cam's Café will be open Fridays from 3pm to 8pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 8pm. Cam's is for take-out orders only.
- Base Camp: Base Camp will be open on Saturdays and Sundays from 12pm to 8pm. Seating is available within the Base Camp tent.
- Bear's Den: Bear’s Den will be open Saturdays and Sundays from 11am to 4pm. No bags allowed and seating is limited.
Masks: Masks must be worn indoors and service will be refused to those not wearing them.
Indoor Access: The base lodge will remain open for take-out food, restrooms, locker access, retail, tickets, season passes and rentals. Guests using indoor services should remain socially distanced from others and avoid congregating. Guests should move outside when not using these services.
Dressing: Guests should continue to dress in their vehicles.
Lessons: Group lessons are available with a 48-hour advanced notice. No more than 3 households will be placed in each group lesson. Private and semi-private lessons are available with a 48-hour advanced notice. Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult from the same household during the lesson. Guests and instructor are required to wear masks during the lesson. We want to thank all of our guests for their patronage, and we appreciate everyone’s flexibility during these times.
Wild Mountain COVID Response
Wild Mountain is thrilled to welcome our guests back for the 2020-2021 winter season. This year has truly been unique, and we want to thank our guests and team members for making Wild Mountain a fun and safe place to visit. We appreciate everyone’s support and cooperation with our new health and safety measures – “We are all in this getting together”.
Because of the ongoing uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we have had to make some important decisions regarding safety procedures for our guest and team members. Here is some information we’d like to share:
Considerations Before You Arrive:
- State and Local Restrictions
- View our current information and conditions.
- We request that our guest purchase their ticket or rental online before arrival to speed up check in process. Capacity limits may apply.
- Guests must complete waiver online prior to completing purchase of ticket.
- Ticket or rental may be purchased at our outside ticket windows or inside ticket counters.
- Guests are encouraged to use cashless payment throughout the facility.
- Snow Tubing will be available online or at Wild Chutes ticket counter in specific two (2)-hour sessions.
- On-Mountain capacity limits may apply during busy times.
- All guest must have a valid ticket and have completed a waiver when accessing any lift or snow
When At Wild Mountain or Wild Chutes Tubing:
- Face coverings are required inside buildings and outside whenever physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Face coverings are required while waiting at all lift and conveyor lines.
- Face coverings are required loading and riding on all conveyors and lifts.
- Face coverings are required during all ski and snowboard lessons.
- Guests should be prepared to social distance from other guests (not in their party) both indoors and outdoors
- Guests are asked to get ready in their vehicle or prior to arrival.
- No personal items are allowed to be left in the chalets, under or on tables/benches. All personal belongings must be kept in a vehicle or placed in a locker or cubbies.
- Slow cookers, potluck items and other group food items will not be allowed in the chalet.
- At this time, all indoor spaces will have a 50% seating capacity with max of 10 per table.
- Tables and seating are for a limited time period in an effort to serve all of our guests. Tables and chairs may not be reserved for the day.
- On-mountain capacity limits may apply during busy times.
- We ask our guest to self-group and load the chairlift with their traveling party. Lift attendants will not require guests to ride a chairlift with people they do not know.
- Masks will be required in all lift lines and while riding on lifts, conveyors and ropes.
- Ski Patrol require that guests wear a mask or face covering when receiving aid.
- Guests are asked to stay home when sick, and also follow proper hygiene practices including; cough and sneeze etiquette, hand washing, and use of hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the chalet.
- Be Patient and Be Courteous – Remember, We are all in this together.
- Cleaning protocols will include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and effectiveness against COVID 19.
- We will continually provide routine cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting will take place daily in our rental shop. All rental equipment will be disinfected between each guest use.
- All employees are required to wear face coverings and participate in a daily health screening.
- All employees will continue to engage in frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our entrances and throughout our chalet.