Wildwood Visitor Guidelines
- No more than 4 adults and 4 children per site (price includes 2 adults & 2 children)
- Each car must have a car pass (including daily guests)
- Day guests must leave by 10:00 pm and pay the guest fee.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 pm - 7:30 am, no vehicles can drive in or out after 10:30pm
- Fires out at 12:30 am
- Check-out time is 2:00 pm
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm
- Must be at least 18 years old to camp without adult supervision
- No ATV / Motor bikes
- Scooters / Golf carts are allowed but must go less than 7.5 mph (INSURANCE REQUIRED)
- No bike riding after dark
- No Fireworks – No Fire Arms without proper permit
- Please do not collect wood or damage trees (wood is available in the office for purchase)
- No lifeguard at pool; children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (18)
- Speed Limit is 7.5 mph
- Underage drinking is against the law, Illegal behavior of any nature will be reported to the Chisago County Sheriff
- Pets are welcome but must always be on a leash and attended to. You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and pay pet fee
- Please place garbage in dumpsters
- Please place aluminum cans in recycling bins located throughout the campground
- No hammocks allowed
- No more than 2 cars & 2 tents per site
- We reserve the right to evict anyone not abiding by these guidelines without a refund.
Any infractions or damaging of any Wildwood Property will result in a minimum of a $25.00 charge per infraction.