RACING and COMPETITION PROGRAMS and CAMPS - This section includes information on advanced youth and adult programs offered by Wild Mountain and its partner organizations.
- D-Team - Development teams for young athletes who have mastered the basics of their sport (Alpine skiing, freestyle skiing or snowboarding) and are interested in having fun while improving their skills. Includes four competition dates.
- Friday Gate Training - This program provides gate time, coaching and video feedback. Offered on eight Fridays beginning in January.
- Race Training with Anna Levins - offered on selected Friday mornings. Train with former Olympian and U. S. Ski Team member Anna Levins. Limited to eight individuals per session.
- Women’s Race Camp with Anna Levins - For women ages 18 and up. Novice or accomplished racers gain valuable experience with expert coaching.
- Men’s Race Camp - For men ages 18 and up. The focus is on improving skiing performance and race results. For new or accomplished racers.
- Mini Race Camp with Anna Levins - For men and women 18 and up. Ideal camp for league racers as they prepare for their championship series. Limited to sixteen racers.
- G-Team - The Midwest’s premier competitive snowboarding team. Sanctioned by both USSA and USASA.
- MORE INFO
- Vision Elite - The Vision Elite Snowboard Team provides a pathway for riders to achieve their optimum potential through dedication, determination, and perserverance. Our certified coaches solidify a foundation for athletic excellence and personal achievement.
- MORE INFO
- TR2 - USSA - A program for high school and D-team athletes who would like additional ski training and race coaching. USSA training programs are offered four days per week at Wild Mountain
- Holiday Race Camps - Youth race camps for D-Team, High School and USSA Racers, organized and run by TR2 - USSA Racing. The Thanksgiving Camp will be Friday Nov. 29 through Sunday Dec. 1. Christmas Camp is set for Thursday Dec. 26 through Tuesday Dec. 30.
- Ski Challenge - A team oriented recreational racing program. Five Ski Challenge Leagues are offered at Wild Mountain - one each on Friday Afternoon and Wednesday Evening, and three leagues on Sundays
- Women of Wild - Our first ever Women's specific park progression snowboard clinic. Staffed and run by some of the best female riders in the state. Open to all ages.
NEW 2015 Info Coming Soon!
- Thrasher Camp-Catering to intermediate to advanced level snowboarders of all ages
and genders. Thrasher Camps will blow you away by how much you will learn.
Vision Elite Thrashers
DAILY LESSONS - We offer lessons for children and adults of all abilities. From "never-ever's" to "rock stars," lessons are offered on a daily basis. With the exception of the First Time Ski or Snowboard Lesson, you may register on multiple visits.
LEARN to SKI or SNOWBOARD - Designed with the needs of the first time skier or snowboarder in mind. These beginner programs put an emphasis on FUN as you master the basics of the sport.
YOUTH PROGRAMS - Tailored for youngsters through high school, these programs meet on a continuing basis providing a progressive learning experience. More than just a lesson (yes they will learn!) your child will make lasting friendships and have a great time in the process!
ADULT PROGRAMS - Join adults with similar interests and explore a variety of techniques to enhance your experience. These programs meet on a continuing basis throughout the season.